Friday, November 11, 2011

Don't Let Your Soul Get Lonely

Today was the first day in a LONG time that I had off from work WITHOUT going absolutely anywhere. I took Fynn on 3 really nice walks today, and worked on some more therapy training (some desensitizing work! yea!!). However, I did not step foot into a car or a store or somebody elses house, or of course work! It felt so GREAT! I was busy around here for a bit this morning - Sarah and I worked on cleaning up the kitchen and living room. We still have to clean up the dining room after all our painting excursions, but we need to still paint the last coat on the walls so that will be done tomorrow in the AM before I leave for work at 2:30. It was just over all a nice relaxing day, which doesn't happen often. I like keeping busy, and I like visiting people when I am not working - However, not doing anything felt really great too.

I do want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beautiful sister in law Eva! We were going to do something at some point today, but Max is home so she's spending the day with him and Chloe and we'll celebrate some time next weekend if possible.

Sarah and I planned out the dynamics of the living room this afternoon, and FINALLY found some furniture that we like - BUT not sure if we can get it in the right color! So we have to go and check it out and hopefully order it some time soon or start the search all over again if we can't find the color we are looking for (Chocolate Brown). After that we watched FRIENDS and went for another walk with Fynn, ate dinner, and watched Transformers 1 :) Sarah hadn't seen them yet and I love them! lol... I got the 3rd one from Redbox and haven't been able to watch it yet and that was a few days ago (OOPS!) I should probably return it until I do have time to watch it. My Bad.

My friend Sam recently sent some Bandanna's for Fynn that are sold at the groomers where she works. So Fynn is wearing a fun Thanksgiving one right now! You can't really see it in the photos but there are Turkey's all over it. He also got a Halloween one, and a blue one with puppies on it that I'll probably stick on him for Christmas. I would like to try making my own since they are REALLY very easy, and I want one a little more Christmasy for the coming months :)




 All right well I am going to catch up on Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice right now! :) I'll blog more soon, but for now at least I've gotten TWO blogs in one week! Woohoo! Thats quite the record recenetly! :) Gotta love typing!

*muah*

0 kisses: